Savoury Oats?!

Saturday 27 April 2013

Simple and Delicious

I know I've been keeping all my recipes for the ebook but to thank everyone for being patient and awesome, today I am sharing a recipe. Yay. This was inspired by @pbeechie on instagram! She posted savoury oats a few times and I knew I had to try it! Her blog is thecoconutdiaries.net! Check it out for some cool clean eating recipes (-:


Ingredients
1 skinless boneless chicken breast
Paprika
Basil
1 and 1/4 cup water
1/4 cup carrots, chopped
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup oats
4 zucchini slices

Method
1)Marinate chicken with paprika and basil. Bake at 180C for about 15min.
2) In a saucepan boil water.
3) Add carrots and a pinch of salt to the saucepan.
4) Add in oats and cook over medium low heat.
5) Chop half of the baked chicken boob into cubes and slice the other half.
6) When oats are done cooking, stir in the chopped chicken boob.
7) Transfer to a bowl and top with sliced zucchini and chicken slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY