Pandan Waffles X Raspberry X Chocolate

Sunday 27 October 2013


Best. Flavour. Combo. Ever. 

Seriously so asdfghjkl yummy (and healthy). But that's only if you like pandan. If you don't, go away. No I kid. These are also gluten free! 

My waffle maker seems to have lost its non stick properties. Parts of my waffle got stuck to the pan, 2nd time now! The other day I wanted to make marble waffles but they stuck ughhhhhh >:( At least I managed to cover up pretty well so you can't tell (I hope). Anyway enjoy the recipe! 

Ingredients 
Waffles:
1 egg
1 egg white
1/4 cup coconut flour 
1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp greek yogurt 
1 tbsp maple syrup 
2, 25cm pandan leaves, chopped

Toppings: 
1/4 cup raspberries
1 tbsp plain yogurt
Cocoa powder, water, liquid stevia 
2 butter cookies 

How to
1. Preheat waffle maker.
2. Blend waffle ingredients together. 
3. Cook waffles 2-3 min.
4. Microwave raspberries for 20s. Mix in yogurt. 
5. Mix cocoa powder, water and liquid stevia. 
6. Drizzle waffle with raspberry yogurt, chocolate sauce and top with butter cookies.

P.S I know butter cookies aren't healthy but they are sooo good and honestly two cookies won't do you any harm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY