Persimmon Chocolate Marble Oats

Wednesday 27 November 2013


Superrrrrrr easy recipe! Well oatmeal is usually super easy anyway. Especially if you use instant oats like I did! The chocolate sauce for this is bitter on it's own, but with the sweet creamy oats I promise it'll be fine!! Usually I don't post oatmeal because my oats aren't very photogenic..... But it was requested by a follower so of course I made some :) If you ever want a recipe, just request and I'll try to make it! 

I added protein powder to this. You can leave that out but add more oats! Also add some honey or whatever sweetener you like ^^

The marble effect destroyed :( 

Questie on the side :>

What you'll need
100g persimmon (half a persimmon)
1/3 cup cup instant oats
1 small scoop vanilla protein about 15g
About 1/2 cup almost boiling water 
1 egg white 
1.5 tsp cocoa powder 
1 tbsp water 

How to
1. Microwave persimmon until soft. I microwaved for about 1.5 min. Next purée it in a blender.
2. Mix oats and protein powder. Pour in boiling water. Add in egg white. Stir well. Egg whites will cook in the water and make oatmeal really creamy! Next add in persimmon purée. And stir.
3. Mix cocoa powder (make sure it's not clumpy) and water. Swirl in oats like this. 
Then run a tooth pick up and down the oatmeal in a zig zag pattern. 
4. Add some raisins and coconut or whatever you wish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY