Mint chocolate oat parfait!

Saturday 7 September 2013


Chocolate fudgey oats layered with mint avocado cream, 


Topped with dark chocolate, coconut and blueberries xx

Hi everyone :) today's my Instagram anniversary AND Lisa's birthday. Happy birthday dear! @healthiepanda has existed for a year now and I'm really thankful for all who have followed me and supported me this whole while. To celebrate I'm putting my ebook on sale for $5! 


Had these yummy oats for breakfast today. I love my jar so much. It's from ikea (-: Some have asked me for this recipe so here it is! I actually wanted to add a little coffee to make it peppermint mocha flavoured but I forgot!!! :'(( 

Btw I use mrm Chocolate veggie protein! It tastes bomb, is vegan, sugar free, low carb and really healthy :D

Ingredients
1/3 cup oats 
1 cup water 
1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
1/2 small avocado (slightly less than 1/4 cup mashed)
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 tsp peppermint extract 
2 tbsp water
5 drops liquid stevia to sweeten (can sub with any sweetener you wish)

Method
1. The night before boil 1 cup of water. Add in the oats. Cook until thickened and add in chocolate protein. Let it cool and store in the fridge overnight.
2. The next morning, blend avocado, cottage cheese, peppermint extract, water and stevia. 
3. Layer your chocolate oats and peppermint avocado cream. Top with whatever toppings your heart desires. Btw your chocolate oats may become really thick overnight so you'll have to stir in more water before layering (-:

Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY