Brie & broccoli chicken

Friday 23 November 2012




Did not expect to be posting so soon again! But today my brother left for China on a school trip and I got to cook dinner for my mum and I. Came up with this amazing and healthy stuffed chicken breast! It tastes like garlic bread inside hehe. I cooked it without putting any oil on the chicken, just a little on the tray (so the chicken doesn't stick) and it turned out so juicy and yummy! Now THAT'S the way I like my chicken boobs done. Also made some carrot fries to go along with it but that didn't taste that fantastic so...

Ingredients
•5oz chicken breast
•2 tbs brie cheese
•3 tbs chopped broccoli
•1 tsp minced garlic
•Italian herbs (Mc Cormmick)

Method
Preheat oven to 180•C
1) Season the chicken breast in Mc Cormmick Italian herbs
2) Slit chicken breast so you can stuff it
3) Mix up remaining ingredients with a fork
4) Stuff mixture into the chicken breast
5) Hold the mouth of the slit together with toothpicks
6) Bake chicken breast for 15 min and remove toothpicks

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY