Chapter 1.

Friday 23 November 2012

Hey everyone!

My name is Sophia. I'm 13 from Singapore and like any other girl growing up, I wanted to be skinny.

Ever since I was young I've been a somewhat ball. Round and chubby. I didn't bounce though. I've been called fat countless times by my brother and one day I just got sick of it.

Last year, I started to pay attention to what I ate in an attempt to lose weight. But I wasn't paying attention to the nutritional content of food. Instead I was counting my calories and eating only 800 a day. Now I see that 800 calories was not enough for my body to run on.

Previously I was being fake healthy. I pretty much ate unhealthy food as long as I kept to 800 calories. I didn't know about carbs, protein, healthy fats and fiber!

On the 7th of September this year, I began my lifestyle change. I started another Instagram account "@healthiepanda" and followed fit, inspirational, healthy and happy clean eaters.

These people have a whole healthy community on Instagram where they post healthy recipes, inspire others and motivate each other daily. I wanted to do be part of that amazing community and inspire others too!

BEST DECISION EVER.

I'm eating clean now, exercising, not starving my body and I've never been happier. I found I liked baking around the beginning of this year and now I can channel that into cooking healthy :) I decided to start this blog to share my healthy recipes and I won't be blogging on my old one anymore. I mean the only things I post on there are pictures of when I go out (not that that often), things I buy, special occasions and what not. I can still do that here and it won't take over the point of this blog since I don't even have that much excess content to post anyway.

Anywho! This is chapter 1 of my blog. The first steps :) Please follow my blog and Instagram! I hope I can inspire you to be healthy too! Oh and it's healthiePANDA just because.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY