Chocolate protein waffles

Thursday 1 August 2013


Because of the slice of my thumb I can't play the clarinet and have been excused from band for a month. So, I can go home early on Thursday for lunch!

Today's lunch was chocolate protein waffles. Only 3 ingredients! Yay waffles for lunch.


I used growing naturals raw rice protein powder. It's vegan and sweetened with stevia! Pretty awesome if you ask me. The first time I tried it I was unimpressed with its taste, but I've found when you make it into things like pb choc protein balls or protein waffles, it tastes much better :) I got it from iHerb.com. Use the code LPQ082 for a discount of your first purchase!

The waffle maker was a birthday present from my friend Zhou Zhou! It works great. The brand is Cornell :) 

Ingredients
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 egg
1 egg white
1/4 cup cottage cheese 

Method
1. Blend together and cook in your preheated waffle maker for 2-3min! 

I topped mine with a mixed berry compote (microwaved berries) and a dollop cottage cheese! Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY