The Living Cafe Review

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Hi guys (-: Today I'll just be doing a quick review on the living cafe which I had my birthday lunch at! The living cafe is a healthy and raw food cafe. When I first stepped in I saw this. 


Their awesome dessert case with raw and vegan options. MMM.


Special of the month was Vietnamese spring rolls. We got 1/2 of them tofu and 1/2 of them chicken. Really yummy and the sauce went along perfectly.



Pumpkin soup was too good! My brother and dad who don't like pumpkin thought so too :)


My main was the TLC cheese burger! It's vegan :) made with a vegan cheese sauce that tasted like thousand island! 


My dad got these sweet potato fries. I think they were baked. This was my first time trying purple sweet potatoes!


Indiana chic pizza. Yummm. The orange sauce is a faux cheese sauce :) pizza is made with a wholemeal base!


When we ordered out desserts they brought us a little extra free something from the chef! I found the chef on Instagram too: @shihngin Someone tagged me in her photo she took of this exact tart. She said it was macadamia based :) So kind of her! 




So delicious my mum thought the base was made of digestive biscuits.


Raw tiramisu. So yummy! Made with coconut cream instead of whip cream I think. My family thought is was whipped cream!


This strawberry mocha mousse cake was so rich but absolutely heavenly.

Omg I totally over ate X.X I took a photo of every dish I tried. The only thing I didn't take a photo of was my brothers brown rice bowl with fish. So I ate almost everything! Haha. All the dishes were good (:

Overall I give the living cafe 4/5 stars. I would love awider menu though it's fab already. The food was yummy and healthy though a wee bit expensive. Also go there with patience as the food is prepared fresh and you need to wait rather long. I love the layout of the cafe. The bottom is restaurant and the top is retail. They sell health products and books etc. I highly recommend the living cafe and would love to go back again! 


The Living Cafe

779 Bukit Timah Rd
(Just before 6th Avenue)
Singapore
269758
Phone number:
Opening Times:
Daily : 8.30am – 7pm
(last order at 6:30pm)

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY