Happy New Year!

Monday 31 December 2012

Its 2 min before midnight and you have no idea how psyched I am for next year. New year new goals new attitude! I already have my motivation book set. It's gonna help me have an amazing 2013 with a balance of great grades, great food, great workouts and great memories with my family and friends!

My book has things like goals, healthy foods I can bring to school so I never run out of ideas, a workout and study schedule and recipes to try. I plan to put in pictures and motivational quote-y stuff too! Also I'm planning to embark on mission ABB. Abs by Birthday >:) My determined face lol.

Here are some of my goals for 2013. Not resolutions because no one ever keeps those and I WANT to keep these!

1) Get better at time management. I don't know how I manage to waste so much time on my phone! YES IM AN ADDICT.
2) Straight As (with the exception of Chinese) for End Of Year Exams and top 10% in cohort.
3) At least a B4 for Chinese.
4) Run 5km in 30 min. I currently take 40-45min :-(
5) Abs By Birthday!!
6) 8 min plank
7) Learn to love exercising.
8) Be a genuinely more positive, happy and friendly person.

Wish all of you an amazing 2013 and a happy new yearrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY