I'm back from Switzerland!

Saturday 15 December 2012



Hey guys I'm back from Switzerland. The land of watches and chocolates. It was FREEZING over there. My god I was this close to turning into a block of ice. I ate moderately healthy on holiday. Sorry I didn't blog at all while I was traveling. There was only wifi in SOME hotels and that was only in the lobby for most of them. All my snacks were healthy unless my brother bought some random food (like pancakes. Omg why eat unhealthy pancakes when I can make my own healthy protein packed ones!!) to try from a Christmas market or something and I had to try some. You know to be nice and all! I ate loads of bratwursts there too. German sausages. Not so healthy but what can I do? A few of the meals we got served there came with dessert. I usually only ate half my dessert or less and I ate most of the main course given to us :) At the chocolate tasting at the nestle factory, I just had tiny bites of dark chocolate (and one ordinary one) which probably totaled up to less than two pieces! I didn't have a single unhealthy breakfast :) It was buffet style breakfast every morning and I most of the time had eggs and cereal. Sometimes I had cheese and crispbreads too :)

I exercised almost every morning although I didn't really follow the exercises I said I would do previously haha. The ab workout wasn't intense enough!

Had a great time but now I'm ready to get back on track. Yesterday was supposed to be all clean eats again but I went out for dinner with my family and we got teppanyaki. The chef used so much oil I felt horrible! But I shan't obsess over it. Today is a new day! Went to get a Christmas tree afterward. Gonna set it up later yay! It's not real this year though. Real trees can be a bit of a hassle :/

I don't know why during my jog today I felt so tired. I guess it's because I haven't done cardio in a while, I'm tired from traveling and also because I'm still sick! I got a fever the day we were going to leave for our trip and I had an on and off cold throughout the trip :(

Oh and I've also decided to stop counting calories! I think it's healthier for me to not be too obsessive over macros and calories and just eat what I feel I should eat.

Ok abrupt ending to this pointless post.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY