Staying fit on holiday!

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Leaving to the land of switzers tonight! Switzerland! Well actually 0145 tomorrow haha.

It's a family holiday so I really want to relax and enjoy myself! Although I'll probably eat some "not so clean foods" on the trip (part of the experience of traveling), I don't want to go too crazy so I'm bringing along some healthy snacks :-)

Here's what I'm bringing:

1) 2 packets of fiber one cereal
2) 1/2 packet of pumpkin seeds
3) A box of 5 go natural nut bars (but I ate one already so 4)
4) 1 packet of nuts
5) 1 trail mix bar
6) 4 mini boxes of raisins
7) Packet of dried raspberries


I'm also taking leftover chicken from today's lunch on board the plane to have for lunch (aka dinner in Singapore time). Or maybe I'll just eat it whenever I feel hungry on the plane lol.

Not over packing I hope? I'm sharing with my mum, dad and brother (if he even wants any) too so I thought its quite ok. And OMG I was going to pack oatmeal in ziplock bags but I found weevils inside my oats! Guhross D:

For the exercising part, I've devised 2 workouts to alternate between everyday before I shower.

Legs
1) Lunges • 100 times
2) Squats • 100 times
3) Duck squats • 50 times
4) PliĆ© squats • 100 times

Abs
1) Single legged v-ups • 8 times ea side
2) Double leg lifts (with chest lifted) • 10 times
3) Leg circles • 10 times ea side
4) Bicycle • 26 times
5) Lifted crunches • 20 times
6) Jumping jacks • 100 times

I'll update as often as possible while I'm in Switzerland! I hope I have fun :-)

Xx

P.S the trail mix bar is a new discovery! The brand is honey bar and it's made of only nuts, raisins, seeds and honey :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY