Blueberry banana pancakes

Monday 11 February 2013



I've had so much good food lately it's been cray cray!

Had New Years Eve reunion dinner with my mother's side at a Chinese restaurant. It actually wasn't that unhealthy! Mostly meat dishes and only one rice dish at the end (which no one ate cos we were too full).

Yesterday morning I went to church. Then I visited my maternal grandfather's house. Ate yummy cookies and CNY snacks. Then I went to my uncles house and had lontong (with sayur lodeh) and a little bit of mee siam for lunch. Found out lontong and sayur lodeh are quite healthy yay.


Came home and did a little cardio at the gym. After burning a couple of calories, I went to my auntie's house for dinner. She had ordered Indian food and prepped some western food cos all the Chinese food sellers were closed! I had roti prata with chicken curry. I chose the chicken breast meat from the curry and had that with some cabbage and a little broccoli :)

Haven't eaten oily prata in forever so it tasted amazing. I feel like you appreciate food more when you don't have it for a long time.



Also my cat fell sick yesterday morning. He kept sneezing and he had a runny nose and watery eyes :( Today he seems better but he's still sneezing and coughing. I hope he gets better soon!

Today's is the 2nd day of CNY and my relatives are coming over for lunch. My mum is cooking so it will be pretty healthy! Having a pizza party on Wednesday with my class! After that I'll be having NO more treats though. Not for quite a while :-)

Made fluffy blueberry banana pancakes for breakfast! So delish and simple. Fried in coconut oil and topped with agave and dessicated coconut.

Ingredients
1 egg
1/2 banana
3 tbs oats
1/4 tsp baking soda

Method
1) Blend all ingredients in blender.
2) Fry with your choice of oil. I recommend coconut oil for these pancakes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY