Curry lime quinoa

Tuesday 26 February 2013


Sorry for the lack of posts! Its exam week! Anyway I made a clean and quick Curry Lime Quinoa for lunch on Sunday. Didn't share the recipe because I wanted to save it for my future ebook but now I''ve decided to just share it on here. That's right. EBOOK. 

It'll be called "Clean Cravings by @healthiepanda" unless I find a better name! Aiming for it to have over 80 healthy recipes that can't be found on my Instagram or this blog. So that way it will be worth getting even for my early followers who have read through all my recipes before (-: Depending on how fast I can work I'll probably finish it at the end of June? June is holidays for me so I can really collate all the recipes and design the ebook etc. Don't hold me to that though. I may take longer :( 

I hit 2000 followers today (thanks so much!!) but I feel like only a fraction of you guys actually read my posts and would get the ebook :/ I'm thinking of selling it for $9.99? I think that's a pretty affordable price. It will be a PDF file :) I hope you guys'll be interested to purchase it! Anyway on to the recipe!

Ingredients
1 cup cooked quinoa 
1/2 tbs olive oil
1 shallot (diced)
3/4 tsp curry powder (I use extra hot!)
Juice from 1/2 a lime
1/4 carrot (chopped)
Some chopped salad (or various vegetables)
1 tbs cashews

Method
1) Heat oil in a pan.
2) Saute shallot until fragrant.
3) Add quinoa, curry powder, lime, and stir fry.
4) Add the vegetables last. Just stir them in a little and turn of the fire.
5) Serve with some baked cashews (: I had mine with grilled salmon too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY