Sweet potato hash

Friday 8 February 2013


Inspired by @dieffs to make sweet potato hash, eggs and avo for breakfast. It's a paleo breakfast except that I added Tabasco on my avocado and I'm not positive if that's paleo but it sure is yummy tee hee.

Ok rewind to yesterday. Yesterday afternoon I was feeling so tired, not only sleepy-tired but like just tired of EVERYTHING. I was tired of waking up at the crack of dawn to make breakfast, go to school, have band until 6 and try to exercise, do homework and study between 7pm - 11pm. I WAS SICK OF IT ALL. But somehow I got through to the end of the day and I felt much better in the evening. I did a quick at home workout of squats (100), duck squats (100), lunges (100), plié squats (100) and jumping jacks (50). Then I had my dinner and went to chill in bed. Point of this paragraph is: if your feeling sad and in a shitty shitty shitty mood. Just hang in there because like everything else in life, it will pass :-)

"These times are hard, but they will pass."


Ingredients
1 medium sweet potato (chopped)
1/4 red bell pepper (chopped)
1 slice turkey bacon (chopped)
1/4 onion (chopped)
Paprika
Basil
3/4 tbs Olive oil

Method
1) Boil chopped sweet potato for 5 min.
2) Sauté everything for 5-10 min on medium heat.

Serve with eggs, avocado, sausages and the usual breakfast foods!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY