Apple pie pancakes

Saturday 19 January 2013


OMGG. These are so good I can't even! My mum tried it and loves them so these are good to even a non clean eater's taste buds! Not only that but they are so simple and quick!



This morning I went to the gym for the first time ever as it was raining. I go to the one in my condominium. I did cardio and experimented with all the different machinese for chest and arms etc. Then I was HANGRY.


Came home and whipped these up. Before scarfing them down. Get in my belly pancakes!! They are the perfect mini size, texture and have a lovely oatmeal-y taste to them ❤❤❤ Though I think I OD-ed on cinnamon hahaha!

Ingredients
Pancakes:
1/4 cup oatmeal (I used rolled oats)
3-4 tbs apple sauce (slightly less than 1/4 cup)
1 egg
1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs (coconut) oil

Toppings/Fillings:
1/2 apple
Lots more cinnamon
Sprinkles of water
Cottage cheese

Method
1) Blend oats into oat flour.
2) Add other pancake ingredients (EXCLUDING OIL) and blend some more.
3) Fry in a pan with oil. Use 2 tbs pancake batter per pancake. I had left over 1 tbs and made a tiny baby pancake as you can see in the picture!
4) Chop apple and microwave for 1 min with as much cinnamon as you like and sprinkles of water.
5) Decorate your pancakes and eat up!

Also I had limenade with my pancakes. 1/2 lime, 1+ cup cold water and 5 drops stevia. Would be even better with sparkling water! Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY