Choconut cupcakes

Tuesday 1 January 2013


School starts tomorrow and although its kinda depressing that the holidays are over, I was in a good enough mood to bake some mini chocolate coconut cupcakes for my friends. Baked 20 and my class has over 30 people but I'm sure not everyone will want a cupcake. Even if its delicious, wheat free, sugar free and totally clean!


Ingredients
1/2 cup coconut flour
6 Egg
3 tbs milk
2 tbs olive oil/coconut oil
1/2 cup + 1/2 tbs agave (to taste really)
5 tbs cocoa
1/4 tsp baking powder

Method
Preheat oven to 180•C/ 350F
1) Mix everything together in an electric mixer.
2) Divide into muffin cups.
3) Bake for 15-20min :-)

Super simple right? And it tastes like a dark chocolate brownie cupcake. The coconut taste is super subtle. The recipe was adapted from http://comfybelly.com/2011/06/chocolate-chocolate-chip-cupcakes/#.UOKQ4r8ayc0

My mom baked a pear and walnut cake today so I tried a bite. I'm not gonna start my new year with a slice of cake! I'm starting it clean :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY