Bircher muesli

Sunday 20 January 2013


I had Bircher muesli for breakfast this morning after going to the gym! I love the gym OMG. This is my first time going alone. Yesterday my mum and dad went with me to show me how to use the stuff! Jogging on the treadmill was super fun :D Because it was fasted cardio I had to keep my heart rate in check and it became like a 45 min brisk walk. Could've been boring but Instagram kept me entertained yay. When I got off the treadmill and walked around I felt like the ground was moving with me lol! Also did a little arms though it wasn't on my workout schedule to do arms just cos I couldn't resist!


Anyway muesli was really yum so here's the recipe for one serving! You can make a big batch and store these for a quick brekkie you can eat a couple of times a week :)

Ingredients
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup plain NF NS yogurt
3 tbs milk
1 tsp dessicated coconut
1 giant Korean strawberry (or two normal ones)
4 almonds
3 walnuts
0.25 oz raisins
5 drops liquid stevia

Method
1) Stir all the ingredients and refrigerate overnight!
2) Add toppings in the morning. I did peanut flour butter, cinnamon and a cherry :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY