Black Forest Pancakes

Saturday 26 January 2013


This was breakfast after 1/2h of abs and 1/2h of fasted cardio brisk walking! Healthy Black Forest pancakes in the house! I totally love when I cut into pancakes and it feels like I'm slicing birthday cake hehe. These were super fluffy because I used baking powder which I'm normally too lazy to add! So it definitely felt that way! Also please steam cauliflower before using it in your pancakes or your pancakes may taste kinda odd lol.


Before I ate it.

These pictures all have no filter or edits because morning light is the best!! By the way if you replace cocoa powder with vanilla extract it'll become vanilla pancakes :-)

On a side note, I went grocery shopping yesterday and found adams pb! Haven't had pb since like 2 weeks ago or something and haven't had peanut flour/powder since Tuesday. Wtf how did I survive. In Singapore, Adams is like the only reasonably priced natural peanut butter I've seen. Sad. My iHerb order is coming in soon with sun butter and peanut flour yay!!

Ingredients
1/3 cup steamed Cauliflower
1/4 cup oats
1 egg
1 tsp cocoa powder
1 tablespoon agave
1/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Cherries
Cottage cheese

Method
1) Blend everything except cherries and cottage cheese in a blender.
2) Fry in 1/2-1 tbs of your choice of oil.
3) Layer with cottage cheese and cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY