Raspberry Coconut Pancakes

Saturday 6 July 2013



These are so good! I think this is my most successful attempt of coconut flour pancakes and one of the most perfect pancake stacks I've ever made! Had a tiny bit of left over batter so I made a baby pancake for my parents. It was so adorable. 





Ingredients
3 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 egg white
1/3 cup milk 
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp cottage cheese
Raspberries 
1 tbsp maple syrup

Method
1. Beat eggs and mix all ingredients together.
2. Heat a tbsp of coconut oil. Reduce heat to low and fry. Makes about 4 pancakes, 3 tbsp of batter each.
3. Microwave some raspberries for 20s. Mash and drain out some juice. Layer between pancakes.
4. Top with maple syrup and more berries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY