Workout schedule

Thursday 25 July 2013

Hi so I feel like no one cares and likes it when I post fitness on Instagram. Still I get some questions on my workout schedule and what workouts I do exactly so I'm posting it all on here :) I'll update these workout posts whenever they change! 

I do HIIT sprints 3 times a week. It's where I sprint for 1 min and stop for 1 min. I repeat 7 times total. So including the first minute where I'm adjusting the settings on the treadmill, that's 15min. 

My leg and upper body workouts have already been posted.

I don't do yoga and abs as strictly. If I'm busy I just skip it (: for yoga I recommend the app "yogify" and for abs I recommend "blogilates" videos on YouTube. 

Mon 
Legs
15 min HIIT sprints 

Tues
Yoga

Wed 
Bis tris 
15 min HIIT sprints 

Thurs
Abs and yoga

Fri 
Legs 
15 min HIIT sprints

Sat 
Chest back shoulders

Sun
Abs 
Bis and tris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY